Thursday, August 1, 2013

"Zoodles" FTW

I made Pad Thai with "zoodles" on Monday for dinner. It was seriously delicious. I am ridiculously excited about the idea of zucchini noodles and am already planning to use them for spaghetti and lasagna and anything else I can think of. It was so good, and it was even better the next day for lunch. 


On Tuesday, the husband took the day off, and we packed up the kids and went to Discovery Kingdom. We got season passes last year for my birthday and we've used the heck out of them -- definitely got our money's worth out of them. It's perfect for us because 4ft and Husband like the rides and the Terror and Grumpers loves the animals. Although the little ones have a couple rides they love:



Yep, that's a photo booth outside of the train ride. It was their second favorite "ride" at the park. Those two kids played in there for a half an hour before I could convince them they wanted to go see the Sharks for the 5th time. Which is their favorite ride. What is it about kids and conveyor belts, I wonder?



Here are my adorable munchkins outside of the Walrus habitat. At least one of them was looking at the camera. That's pretty good for us. Normally they all look away in opposite directions or start running out of the shot (which you can see is what the Terror is trying to do). 

No comments: