Thursday, July 29, 2010

Partial Fail.

I had grandiose plans of doing Wii Fit Strength Training and Yoga yesterday. I didn't get to it in the morning, figured I'd go for afternoon. That didn't happen. Thought, well I could hit it before I go to the "gym". That didn't happen either. So I'm going to have to get it done today sometime.

I did however not fail in making it to the gym. I opted for the exercise bike. I make it sound as if it was by choice. It was the only thing not being used. Luckily for me the good bike didn't have a butt sweating on it, so I was able to ride without the horrendous squeaking that makes me self conscious. So that was a plus. I might have wanted the elliptical but at least I got the good bike and in the light too.

I don't think much about warm ups and cool downs. Not that they're not important -- I just don't give them a lot of thought because I live a 5 minute brisk walk away from the room of torture. So I have an automatic warm up and cool down without even planning it. Which is nice, that way I can just jump on the machine of my choice (or that's available) and just start going for it because my legs already are warmed up. I do the "cool down" time that the machine insists on adding on at the end but I push myself as hard if not harder than I do during the regular workout portion. I already have the five minute walk home to cool down with. Although truth be told, I'm so wired, I usually bop along fairly fast home too.

--Previous Day Tracking --

Exercise - 33 minutes on the exercise bike -- between 13 and 15 mph, 8 miles, approximately 554 calories burned

Water - Day 46 of no soda.

Meals:
Breakfast - Cinnamon Vanilla French Toast, peanut butter, and sliced bananas
Lunch - Grilled Pork Chop, Chicken and Garlic Rice a Roni, and sugar free chocolate pudding
Mid-Afternoon Snack - bowl of Special K Vanilla Almond Cereal, w/ chopped pecans, and milk
Dinner - Basil Penne Rigate Pasta w/ sauteed onions, broccoli, mushrooms, zucchini, tomatoes, and a little chicken.

total calories = approx. 1409
total days = 51
total pounds lost = 18.4

No comments: