Thursday, August 26, 2010

Inspiration!

Ha! "Walker", I'll show you. I'll just do my C25K in the morning after I drop off 3ft to Kindergarten.

It was a flash of inspiration yesterday morning. I dropped 3ft off at school and I thought, why don't I run now? Well, for one I wasn't prepared to have that light bulb go off so I didn't have my podcast, running shoes, or workout clothes on. I know, right? Poor planning on my part.

So, after Mr. Grumpybutt got up after his nap. We left to pick up 3ft early. I did my C25K run AND then walked to the school to pick up 3ft. This wasn't the optimal time as it was hot as hell outside, and I had to do a circuit around his school so I wouldn't be too far away when I was done so I could get there by 11:30. But I DID it. And the greatest thing was I didn't have to fight with the "Walker" to get the treadmill, not to mention Mr. Grumpybutt gets to go and he really likes going outside in his stroller.

True to his word, 3ft had a taco last night for dinner. I made it just like mine, well except I added cheese to his (blech -- I'm not a huge fan of cheese) and he ate the whole thing. Then a donut, and then some pretzels. I think he would've kept eating if one of his friends hadn't come over to have him play outside. I couldn't believe my picky eater actually ate it. I figured I'd make it, he'd take a couple bites, and then be "full". I just beamed the whole time with pride. I'm sure he thinks I'm crazy (well crazier, anyway) now.

--Previous Day Tracking --

Exercise - C25K and walking

Healthy Lifestyle - Day 79

Only Water - Day 74

Total Pounds Lost - 31

Meals:
Breakfast - bowl of FiberOne Honey Clusters w/ homemade Almond Milk and Banana Almond Muffin
Lunch - Cajun Chicken Sandwich w/ avocado instead of mayo, carrots, and a pickle spear
Mid-Afternoon Snack - FiberOne Granola Bar and 1/2 peanut butter banana sandwich
Dinner - (LAST NIGHT!) Pulled pork tacos w/ mango salsa

Total Day Calories - 1177