Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Did It Again But More So.

I was ever so proud of my fast walking the day before yesterday and getting to 3ft's school on time that I decided to take the "Trail of Tears" forced march route again yesterday.

Except for I left 10 minutes earlier and I went a further distance. Instead of cutting down the one street that got me to the school miraculously on time (that and all my running) I went the long way around and got to 3ft's school with 5 minutes to spare. I jogged some of it just because I can and Mr. Grumpybutt likes it so much.

The only problem I had was it was FREAKING HOT! Naturally, the day I decide I'm going to do 2+ miles is the day it's 101 degrees outside. So here I am jogging, speed walking, bopping a lot and marinating in my own sweat because of the heat. So instead of a wilting flower at the finish I was a drowned rat. (that paints a picture doesn't it?)

I bumped up my push ups and crunches. I also bumped up the reps too. In the morning I did 20 push ups and 75 crunches and then in the evening I did it again. I will get my gut shrunk down enough to breathe in my "skinny jeans" and then shrink it more to get into even skinnier ones! Roar! Flab, live in fear!

So because of the recently bumped up exercise, I think I need to bump my caloric intake too. At my afternoon snack yesterday I was so hungry I couldn't stop eating. At the time I thought I was totally going overboard but really in retrospect it wasn't that bad and I still stayed within my calorie goals. But to tattle on myself, I had my usual 1/2 peanut butter and banana sandwich, then I had a Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Marshmallow Creme sandwich (a s'more without the chocolate, basically) and then I had a handful of Cheetos. The salty cheese called to me after the sweet cookie. Then I came to my senses and even though I wanted more, I started chugging A LOT of water to get back under control. Then I balanced out the slight binge with a light dinner.

So to avoid the attack of must-stuff-my-face-with-whatever-I-can-find, I'm going to eat a little more at each meal. Hopefully that will stave off the hunger attacks!

--Previous Day Tracking --

Exercise -60 minute power walk, 40 push ups, and 150 crunches.

Healthy Lifestyle - Day 113

Only Water - Day 108

Total Pounds Lost - 41.7

Meals:
Breakfast - bowl of FiberOne Honey Clusters w/ homemade Almond Milk
Morning Snack - FiberOne Granola Bar
Lunch - Cajun Chicken Sandwich, carrots, and a pickle spear
Mid-Afternoon Snack -Cinnamon Sugar Cookie w/ marshmallow creme, 1/2 peanut butter and banana sandwich, a handful of Cheetos.
Dinner - Egg Sandwich with tomatoes and sauteed mushrooms, garlic, and onion.

Total Day Calories - 1084

No comments: