Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Siren's Call.

I know I said the candy wasn't calling me in yesterday's blog, but the siren's call was loud and clear yesterday and...well, I might have done a small overkill on it. But the upside -- because I let myself have it, all I that wanted of it with no guilt, I don't want any today. So while I might have eaten more than I should've, I think it balances out because I'm done with it. The bowl is sitting not a foot away from me and I couldn't care less. By making it something not forbidden I took away the allure. And the best part I don't feel guilty. I enjoyed my candy day yesterday and now I'm over it.

I took 3ft to the playground to have a play date with one of his friends yesterday afternoon. I ended up chasing him, his friend, and his friends little brother all over the park/field next to the play structure. I'd catch them, toss them up, tickle them, and then release them. And then do it all over again. They had fun and I was totally enjoying the fact that I was chasing after some pretty fast runners and catching them -- loving that I had the energy to do it and had the stamina to keep it up.

I upped my push ups and crunches again yesterday. I'm up to 400 crunches and 90 push ups. Now I'm trying to figure how high do I go before it's ridiculous? I figure I might stop at the 400 crunches for awhile and stop raising the push ups when I hit 100. I'll cruise with that a bit and see what happens. They seem like nice round numbers.

--Previous Day Tracking --

Exercise - walking, chased after multiple kids at the playground, 400 crunches, and 90 push ups

Healthy Lifestyle - Day 147

Only Water - Day 141

Total Pounds Lost - 53.9

Meals:
Breakfast - FiberOne Honey Clusters w/ homemade almond milk
Morning Snack - candy (couldn't resist the siren's call)
Lunch - Tuna sandwich, a pickle, and homemade french fries
Mid-Afternoon Snack - more candy and 1/2 peanut butter and banana sandwich
Dinner - wasn't hungry

No comments: