Friday, November 19, 2010

Too Cold for Salad.

The day started out alright enough. I got my 30 minutes of jogging, 50 push ups, and like 250 crunches. I also started some baking. I love baking. Then the Grumpybutt woke up in a foul mood, which is always fun, and we shared a granola bar -- meaning I ate the granola and he ate the chocolate chips out of it. Then to get him to his "happy place" I bundled him up and we went for a walk.

The weather was overcast, cold, and windy. It hasn't rained yet but it really looks like it wants to. So we went for a walk and then picked up 3ft. We had a playdate scheduled for today which included lunch so I didn't have to make lunch which is ALWAYS fabulous. There were even homemade mint chip and nut cookies. I had two. I'm so ashamed (not really). The best part, the Grumpybutt showed off a new skill. He can sit up all by himself from laying down. It's super cute to watch.

When we got home, 3ft pretty much posted up on the couch and that was fine by me because I had to get the Grumpybutt down for his nap. Then I looked at him and noticed how peaked he looked, took his temp, and he has a low grade fever. Can't this kid ever stay healthy? So far no coughing, just a stuffy nose. So here's hoping we avoid pneumonia this time around.

Well, because 3ft is under the weather he got to pick what he wanted for dinner. He wanted eggs and jelly toast. So even though I usually only let him have one breakfast for dinner, I acquiesced and let him have it. With the weather being so cold and ick I didn't feel like a cold salad. I wanted something warm. So I had a leftover hamburger, an egg, some hashbrowns, and a pickle spear. So, hopefully I'll eat the salad tomorrow.

Healthy Lifestyle - Day 163

Total Pounds Lost - 56.3

Meals:
Breakfast - FiberOne Honey Clusters w/ homemade almond milk
Morning Snack - FiberOne Granola Bar
Lunch - Hotdog, cucumbers, grapes, and 2 cookies
Mid-Afternoon Snack - (still full from lunch)
Dinner - Hamburger w/ egg, pickle spear, and small portion of hashbrowns

No comments: