Thursday, November 4, 2010

Uneventful.

Unless you call a mountain of laundry eventful.

A sick baby pretty much leads to an uneventful day. I got my crunches, push ups, and laundry done (the highlight of my day, really) and not much else. But really with 4 loads of laundry to wash, dry, fold, and put away all while toting around 20lbs of baby who absolutely did NOT want to be set down yesterday is quite a workout. I did get some walking in as we had to go pick up 3ft from school.

I didn't cook anything spectacular yesterday. I didn't have time. Mr. Grumpybutt would not let me out of his sight or out of my touch. So I did breakfast for dinner for 3ft (which he loves) -- eggs and jelly toast. Grumpybutt tried some eggs, he didn't hate them but he didn't suck them down like he does pasta shapes. I threw together a quick spaghetti sandwich -- bread, spaghetti, eat. Super simple.

--Previous Day Tracking --

Exercise - walking, 400 crunches, and 90 push ups

Healthy Lifestyle - Day 149

Total Pounds Lost - 53.9

Meals:
Breakfast - FiberOne Honey Clusters w/ homemade almond milk
Morning Snack - 1/2 peanut butter and banana sandwich and hot tea
Lunch - Tuna Sandwich, pickle spear, and one fun sized Snickers
Mid-Afternoon Snack - sliced cucumbers w/ fat free Italian Dressing, ham and crackers, and carrots w/ hummus.
Dinner - Spaghetti sandwich

No comments: