Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm A Brawler!

Well, at least I look like I could totally throw down and hang tough. My swollen "Mask" face now looks like I rammed my left eye into someone's fist. Which is an improvement. So now I can walk around all tough and say, "You should've seen the other guy!" Instead of "Just call me Rocky." Which I did say a couple times yesterday (the second one) when 3ft and I were flying a kite and our neighbors would ask, "What the hell happened to your face?"

Since the swelling was going down by last night I figured what the hell and exercised. It couldn't make my face any worse than it was and I was hoping that sweating would help deflate my face faster. Alas, I don't think my plan worked, as my eye is still gangsta, but I at least got my 45 minutes in.

So, despite my glamorous Mask makeover, I had a fairly productive day yesterday!

--Previous Day Tracking (to keep me honest)--

Exercise - Did 45 minutes of Wii Fit = 347 calories burned. I drank 12 glasses of water.

Meals:
Breakfast - 2 scrambled eggs w/ salsa, 1/2 cup of sliced strawberries, 1/2 cup nonfat milk
Mid-Morning Snack - (had a late breakfast so skipped this snack)
Lunch - McDonalds Southwestern Grilled Chicken Salad w/ lime
Mid-Afternoon Snack - turkey lettuce wrap and berry Gogurt Simple
Dinner - teriyaki chicken breast, brown rice, broccoli
Evening Snack - 1 cup of Frosted Mini-Wheats

No comments: