Saturday, June 12, 2010

On My Own!

So yesterday, to redeem myself, I worked out without any prompting or brute force from anyone.

To start my workout, I lifted some baby iron. I grabbed Mr. Grumpybutt and lifted him over my head and pumped him for I don't even know how many repetitions (I was too busy watching him smile, listening to him giggle, and dodging baby drool). Then I took 3ft outside before bath time and we played 2-square, tackle kickball, and catch for about a half hour. I totally owned him! (However if you hear him tell it, he owned me. The kid has delusions of grandeur I tell you.)

Then after I got 3ft and Mr. Grumpybutt in their beds, I pulled out the Wii Fit and got busy with more.

I tried the basic run which was pretty cool except for I didn't put on shoes. By the time I figured out what it entailed, I'd already started, and I didn't want to stop to put shoes on. So I did it barefoot. Sort of a bummer on my feet but oh well. I'm definitely going to do it again only with shoes next time.

--Previous Day Tracking --

Exercise - Did 30 minutes of Wii Fit = 297 calories burned. Played outside with 3ft for 30 minutes. I drank 12 glasses of water.

Meals:
Breakfast - bowl of Cream of Wheat
Mid-Morning Snack - (had a late breakfast so skipped this snack)
Lunch - Tuna salad, 2 dill pickle spears, Strawberry Gogurt Simple
Mid-Afternoon Snack - 1/2 turkey sandwich, pretzels, 2 garlic stuffed olives
Dinner - Lasagna Hamburger Helper and green beans
Evening Snack - 1 cup of Frosted Mini-Wheats

No comments: