Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Sunday After...

We went to a barbecue yesterday at my cousins house. Oh my god the food was good. Pita chips and this awesome tomato basil hummus, watermelon, hamburgers, hot dogs, corn on the cob, and then I brought angel food cake and sliced strawberries.

I. Ate. Too. Much.

I was hungry the food was good and I love barbecues. I rarely ever get them because we don't have a grill at home. So I figured it was a special day, hanging with family, with good food and I was going to eat. I don't regret it. It was really good.

And really it could've been worse. Sure, I could've done without the 1/2 of hot dog but it was a delicious hot dog and at least I forwent the bun on it. Go me!

So, it's Sunday, which means I climbed up on good ol' Bertha (I don't really call my scale that) and found out how much I lost this week.

*drum roll*

3.5 lbs!!!!!

I wonder what it would've been if I hadn't horked out yesterday? Nah, I don't care. It was worth it. I felt normal and not like I was dieting (because I'm not!) and I still made forward progress for the week. All in all I'd say last week was a WIN!

--Previous Day Tracking --

Exercise - 45 minutes on the Wii Fit -- burning 329 calories. Drank 12 glasses of water. Day 14 of no soda.

Meals:
Breakfast - eggs, a slice of toast, and sliced strawberries
Lunch - hamburger w/ bun, 1/2 hot dog w/out bun, and corn on the cob
Mid-Afternoon Snack - pita chips and hummus, watermelon, and angel food cake w/ strawberries
Dinner - Jack in the Box Chicken Fajita Pita w/out cheese, salsa, and 1/2 the pita
Evening Snack - skipped (it was too late, I'd just worked out, and figured I'd had enough calories for the day)

total calories = 1474
total days = 20
total pounds lost = 9.7

No comments: