Monday, July 19, 2010

Late Today.

I'm running late today. Really late. I had to take Mr. Grumpybutt to the doctor's this morning for his shots and then 3ft to his doctor for his shots. I have cranky children and today they're requiring a lot of mommy's time. My poor babies.

Yesterday was my day off so naturally I swam a bunch of laps at the swimming pool when I took 3ft swimming (well when I wasn't trying to drown him -- darn buoyant kid). I really like swimming to tone my arms so I swam all my laps with arms only (Holy flabby arms -- I don't want to have wings when I hit my goal weight).

I also spent a lot of time yesterday peeling and chopping fruit -- pineapple, peaches, and mangoes. I had them with breakfast this morning. So good. I was getting tired of strawberries and blueberries. I have a bunch of those frozen and added the peaches, mangoes, and pineapple to my collection for sorbets. Yay.

I'm excited to start week 2 of C25K tonight.

--Previous Day Tracking --


Exercise - swam a bunch of laps. Drank 12 glasses of water -- day 36 of no soda.

Meals:
Breakfast - scrambled eggs, left over Mimi's potatoes, and the other half of my honey oat bran muffin.
Lunch - A 6" Subway Club from Subway.
Mid-Afternoon Snack - 4 Reduced Fat Ritz Crackers w/ cheese and turkey, a Gogurt Simple, and 100 calorie right bites fudge grahams
Dinner - Spaghetti
Evening Snack - Had enough calories for the day (didn't need this)

total calories = approx. 1358
total days = 41
total pounds lost = 14.6

No comments: