Sunday, August 15, 2010

Banzai!

I lost 2.3lbs this week! Even cutting back on my exercise I still lost weight. Cue happy dance here.

The Banzai Burger I had from Red Robin yesterday was super delicious. I enjoyed every decadent bite and didn't feel guilty at all. I felt guilty last night as it sat hard on my tummy and I didn't feel very good. Which between the errands I was swamped with and the icky tummy, I didn't workout yesterday. I'm going to workout tonight though.

Short blog today because Mr. Grumpybutt is saying, "Mamamamamama" in his best pathetic voice and we're going to my Grandma's today for a visit and we have to get ready. I just couldn't resist blogging really quick about losing another TWO pounds!!!

--Previous Day Tracking --

Exercise - Day Off

Healthy Lifestyle - Day 68

Only Water - Day 63

Total Pounds Lost - 25.4

Meals:
Breakfast - scrambled eggs and a slice of toast
Lunch - Banzai Burger from Red Robin w/ no cheese
Mid-Afternoon Snack - still full from lunch
Dinner - Couscous w/ sauteed mushrooms, zucchini, and broccoli

Total Day Calories - approx. 1442

3 comments:

Angie said...

Yay! Congratulations, dork. ;)

Lisa Dovichi said...

Thanks Dork! I'm glad you got your internet back! :P

Turkey said...

Love Red Robin fries!!!!!!