Sunday, August 1, 2010

It Figures!

Wouldn't you know it? I got to the "gym" last night and it was completely empty. Unfortunately it wasn't my night to do C25K but I thought about it as the treadmill was gloriously unwalked upon. However, I didn't want to overdo it and the program says you're supposed to skip a day in between so that's what I did.

I rode the elliptical and went almost 3 miles. I was able to keep the rate higher and push myself further so I really think between it and the jogging, I'm really building up my endurance. So that's a total positive.

I also sliced potatoes yesterday and tossed some jalapenos and juice into the bag and have been marinating them since. I'm hoping they really take on the jalapeno flavor and end up being as delicious as they are plain. I'll have to let you know tomorrow.

I climbed on the scale this morning. I'm totally stoked. I lost another 2.6 pounds last week. Which is pretty awesome considering I had a Chinese Buffet last weekend. So I'm totally stoked. In a few days it's going to be time to take my measurements again and then I'll post how many inches I have or haven't lost. (we're hoping for lost of course).

--Previous Day Tracking --

Exercise - 33 minutes on the elliptical trainer -- approximately 512 calories burned.

Water - Day 49 of no soda.

Meals:
Breakfast - Scrambled Eggs and a slice of toast
Lunch - McDonalds Grilled Classic Chicken Sandwich w/out mayo and a Fruit and Yogurt Parfait w/out granola
Mid-Afternoon Snack - apple slices and chocolate pudding
Dinner - Pork Chop, Rice a Roni, and broccoli florets

total calories = approx. 1319
total days = 54
total pounds lost = 20.7

No comments: