Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Should be Illegal.

And it's not my usual rant about how Nutella is too fabulous and should be illegal.

I'm talking about having children that insist on getting up BEFORE the sun!

I'm crazy behind this morning. Mr. Grumpybutt woke up at 4:45 and refused to go back to sleep. You'd think I'd be crazy early with that kind of "jump start" but it's the direct opposite. He's thrown off all nap and work schedules. I'm trying to get into my routine and it's just not working. Oy and vey, I say.

My routine was also thrown off yesterday when the Grumpybutt decided that he didn't want his bottle before we walked 3ft to school. So instead of getting to do the C25K after having dropped 3ft off. I had to come home and feed the baby. He then promptly fell asleep so I was stuck doing it again before picking up 3ft. I made it work. But I hate having to. (Can you tell I'm a creature of habit? It's the OCD)

I normally buy Cajun Chicken Deli Lunchmeat for sandwiches. But last weekend I got the great idea to try Rotisserie seasoned. Now I wish I hadn't it's not near as good as the Cajun and I'm stuck with it until I eat it all. Lucky me. And I'm pretty much the only one who eats it. 3ft doesn't eat lunchmeat sandwiches (I have no idea why because he'll eat it on cheese and crackers) and the husband takes dinner leftovers to work for lunch because he get's "tired" of the sandwich (How I ask myself? He hasn't taken a sandwich to work for like a month or better...but whatever, mine is not to question why, I guess). So I'm bitter about that.

I didn't bake or cook anything fabulous yesterday. It was leftover day. So I don't have any delicious food to brag about. Just sub par lunchmeat to whine about.

--Previous Day Tracking --

Exercise - c25k.

Healthy Lifestyle - Day 84

Only Water - Day 79

Total Pounds Lost - 31.1

Meals:
Breakfast - bowl of FiberOne Raisin Bran w/ homemade Almond Milk
Lunch - Rotisserie Chicken (not as good as Cajun) Sandwich using avocado instead of mayo and carrot sticks
Mid-Afternoon Snack - Snowy Brownie and 1/2 peanut butter banana sandwich
Dinner - Mushroom Stroganoff and zucchini

Total Day Calories - 1108

2 comments:

Turks said...

Ahhh. If only we had magic wands so we could stupify our kids until a decent hour of the morning. ;)

Sorry about the lunchmeat. My hubs likes sammiches but doesn't want pb&j more than once/ week. My dad hates pb&j. To me, a pb&j with a tall glass of chocolate milk sound delightful!

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get to sleep in tomorrow!!

Amy Mullis said...

I'll be bitter with you! After all that's what friends are for. Death to Rotisserie Chicken lunch meat! Phooey on children who won't sleep when they're supposed to!

But you're doing a super deluxe job with everything, you overachiever, you. :)