Friday, September 24, 2010

Stop Yer Crying!

I've been doing push ups and crunches again. Oy, my abs are sore. They especially cry whenever I pick up 20lbs of Grumpybutt off the floor. I tell them to quit their whining, I have to hold a cute baby. They're just going to have to get over it. I have no time for their sissy tears.

15 push ups and 50 crunches aren't a lot. But I thought they were a good starting number, Back in the day I could do a lot more but that was back. in. the. day. I figure I'm going to up the push ups by 5 every week and the crunches by 10. That way I build up to my old big numbers but don't hurt myself doing it.

I made delicious chicken breasts last night. I soaked some chopped garlic, Rosemary, and thyme in a little olive oil and let it set for a couple hours so the flavors all infused with the oil and each other. Then I sprinkled kosher salt and pepper on a couple chicken breasts, put the oil with the chunks of spice on them, stuck them on a broiler pan and threw them in the oven for a half hour. They were so moist and delicious I could've ate more than one. I also had them with asparagus! I know, shock, right? 3ft had broccoli but he also ate some asparagus too. I'm so proud. I served it with some garlic rice. It was totally delicious and even better there's leftovers so we're having it for dinner tonight too!

Rosemary Roasted Chicken


--Previous Day Tracking --

Exercise -45 minute power walk, 30 minutes of Wii Fit Aerobics and Games, 15 push ups, and 50 crunches

Healthy Lifestyle - Day 108

Only Water - Day 103

Total Pounds Lost - 40.7

Meals:
Breakfast - bowl of FiberOne Honey Clusters w/ homemade Almond Milk
Morning Snack - FiberOne Granola Bar
Lunch - Pork Medallions in Mushroom Gravy, baguette, and broccoli
Mid-Afternoon Snack -1/2 peanut butter and banana sandwich and chocolate swirled banana muffin
Dinner - Rosemary roasted chicken, garlic rice, and asparagus

Total Day Calories - 1189

No comments: