I'm totally rocking it! I lost 4.1 lbs this last week which makes the grand total of lost pounds 48. Isn't that awesome? I think I might hit 50 next week. Which means I think we should do another giveaway. What do you think?
- I fit into a couple of pairs of pants that I wore before I got pregnant with Mr. Grumpybutt including a pair of my "skinny" jeans. Naturally, I'm stoked about this!
- I have to retire a pair of pants that pretty much fall off of me. It's sort of a shame because they're super comfy but they really hang on me and bunch around my waist because I have their drawstring cinched all the way. They're a size 26 and I am down to a size 18. So you can imagine how big they are.
- I'm up to 100 crunches and 25 push ups twice a day. I really think the crunches played a huge part into getting into my "skinny" jeans. I'm adding more of both on tomorrow.
- I went to my favorite Mexican food restaurant yesterday and didn't overdo it. Sure, I wasn't hungry for a snack at my normal time, but I wouldn't say I ate massive amounts of food at lunch. I also survived a barbecue at my brother-in-laws. His better half is an awesome griller -- the food was delicious -- and I stuck to portions and enjoyed what I had.
- I baked all week -- from cake, to scones, to cinnamon sugar cookies. And while I partook in all that I made I was able to control my portions and not have a free for all horking session and eat it all.
--Previous Day Tracking --
Exercise - 30 minute walk, 200 crunches, and 50 push ups.
Healthy Lifestyle - Day 124
Only Water - Day 119
Total Pounds Lost - 48
Breakfast - bowl of FiberOne Honey Clusters w/ homemade Almond Milk
Morning Snack - FiberOne Granola Bar
Lunch - chicken taco, beans, rice, salad, and salsa
Mid-Afternoon Snack -(still full from lunch)
Dinner - barbecue teriyaki chicken, grilled vegetables, and salad (super delicious)