Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Huzzah! Finally!

Can you believe it? In a fit of clarity or exhausted delirium I FINALLY remembered my password to this dang thing.

Yes, that's right. I've been silent all this time because I couldn't get into it and I didn't want to fess up to forgetting the login/password combination. I've tried so many different combinations of so many things I'm pretty sure Blogger thinks I'm a bot. When I pull up the sign in screen I automatically get the word verification thingy. However I have Queen's "We Are the Champions" playing in my head and Blogger can suck it: I REMEMBERED!

That's it for now. I'll be back with something witty and life altering later. Okay so only one out of three of those is accurate. In the immortal words of the Terminator, "I'll be back."

(yeah I wrote the password down -- I've got no faith in my memory these days)


1 comment:

Giraldez Family said...

yeah! i always check and today i was pleasantly surprised! Anima