Sunday, June 20, 2010

Did Anyway.

I really didn't want to work out yesterday (a shocker? right?). The weekend really throws off my schedule and even though I try to maintain it, I'm not always successful. Which meant that when I didn't get my exercise in around 1 like during the week it ended up being after 6:30. Which is earlier than it was previously but I really like it best around 1. I was tired. My back was bugging me. I didn't have the energy.

However...

I made myself do it. My husband was going to let me take yesterday off if I promised to workout today. But today is Father's Day and we've got plans and I figured there was a slim to none chance I'd have the time or the inclination to do it. So I (all by myself) got on the Wii Fit and did 43 minutes.

I felt great afterward especially because no one made me but myself.

Working out everyday has really paid off.

*drum roll*

I've lost 2.2 lbs this week!! HOORAY! I love to see the scale drop. I've had bacon, I've had pizza (okay only bites -- but still), I've had cake, I've had Doritos, and a twice baked potato.

--Previous Day Tracking --

Exercise - 43 minutes on the Wii Fit -- burning 339 calories. Drank 12 glasses of water. Day 7 of no soda.

Meals:
Breakfast - scrambled eggs, toast, and sliced strawberries
Lunch - Chicken Salad
Mid-Afternoon Snack - 1/2 turkey sandwich, 1 Angel Food Mini-Cakes, and pretzels
Dinner - London Broil, twice baked potato, and broccoli
Evening Snack - 1 cup of Frosted Mini-Wheats

total calories = 1290
total days = 13
total pounds lost = 6.2

2 comments:

Susana & Chris said...

I'm so proud of you, you're amazing - keep it up!

Lisa Dovichi said...

Thank you. I think you're amazing and you're a definite inspiration!!!