Saturday, June 19, 2010

Skeptical.

I was able to squeeze in my workout again in the afternoon while Mr. Grumpybutt was taking a nap. 3ft was even better about it yesterday, not harassing me til I was almost done about when was it his turn.

My favorite Wii Fit exercises are Expert Super Hula Hoop and Expert Rhythm Boxing. The Hula Hoop really kicks my butt as you've got to hula for 10 minutes -- 5 minutes to the right and 5 minutes to the left. I also kick it's butt too. I can do over 1300 rotations and I 4 star it every time. Rhythm Boxing is just fun. When isn't fun to pretend to beat something up? :D

I'm kind of skeptical, though. I sweat and my heart rate accelerates but I just don't see how something that's so much fun is really a workout. The proof is in the scale, I s'pose. If the poundage keeps dropping then I guess Wii Fit really is working out. :D

--Previous Day Tracking --

Exercise - 42 minutes on the Wii Fit -- burning 339 calories. Drank 12 glasses of water. Day 6 of no soda.

Meals:
Breakfast - Cream of Wheat and sliced strawberries
Lunch - Tuna Salad, ritz crackers, and 2 pickles
Mid-Afternoon Snack - 1/2 turkey sandwich, 2 Angel Food Mini-Cakes, and pretzels
Dinner - Grilled Teriyaki Tilapia, brown rice, broccoli
Evening Snack - 1 cup of Frosted Mini-Wheats

total calories = 1341
total days = 12
total pounds lost = 4

No comments: