Friday, June 18, 2010

Much Better!

It was so much better to do my workout yesterday afternoon. I put Mr. Grumpybutt down for a nap and then had a heart to heart with 3ft. I explained how I needed to use the Wii Fit but when I was done he could do it. He said, "No problem."

After every exercise he would try to say it was his turn and I'd tell him again when I was done with my entire workout he could have it. He did really good. And when I was done I let him have it. It was pretty cute watching him shake his butt on the balance board. His workout clothes were his boxers and only his boxers.

And it was nice after getting the kids to bed and watering my plant that I could just sit down and relax. So that's just what I did. I felt guilty for like 3 seconds until I remembered that I'd already done my workout.

--Previous Day Tracking --

Exercise - 41 minutes on the Wii Fit -- burning 323 calories. Drank 12 glasses of water. Day 5 of no soda.

Meals:
Breakfast - scrambled eggs, toast, and sliced strawberries
Mid-Morning Snack - (getting rid of this snack -- I never eat it anymore)
Lunch - Tuna Salad, ritz crackers, and 2 pickles
Mid-Afternoon Snack - 1/2 turkey sandwich and part of a skinny cow ice cream cone
Dinner - Grilled Chicken, Pasta Boodle, and peas
Evening Snack - 1 cup of Frosted Mini-Wheats and 1 Angel Food Mini-Cake

total calories = 1410
total pounds lost = 4

No comments: