Thursday, June 17, 2010

Switching It Up!

I'm going to have to do a readjustment to my schedule. I've been waiting til I get the kids in bed and asleep before I do the Wii Fit. It's just easier to do it without 3ft wanting to do it too. However, while a good idea in theory,it's not really working for me.

All I wanted to do last night was nothing. My husband forced me onto the Wii and I was so irritable that when I clearly hit the timing on "Parade" I got pissed when it didn't register. I did horribly and didn't get a single high score on anything. I powered through and when I wanted to quit and technically I could've, I pushed myself to do one more just out of orneriness.

By the time the kids are in bed I'm exhausted. More often than not I've been up since 5am and after chasing the children all day all I want to do when they're in bed is veg on the couch and zone on television. Which makes pulling out the Wii Fit an act of willpower more than anything else and 9 times out of 10 it's my husband making me do it.

So, let the battle begin. I'm going to start working out earlier. When I have energy, when I'm not so freaking exhausted, when I WANT to. 3ft is just going to have to understand he can't do the Wii until I'm done. Which ought to add a new level of 'fun' to my workout. But really, it has to be done.

--Previous Day Tracking --

Exercise - 41 minutes on the Wii Fit -- burning 322 calories. Drank 12 glasses of water. Day 4 of no soda.

Meals:
Breakfast - scrambled eggs, toast, and sliced strawberries
Mid-Morning Snack - (had an early lunch)
Lunch - leftovers: broiled chicken breast, pasta, green beans
Mid-Afternoon Snack - 1/2 turkey sandwich and 4 Angel Food Mini-Cakes
Dinner - Taco Salad
Evening Snack - 1 cup of Frosted Mini-Wheats

total calories = 1438
total pounds lost = 4

No comments: