Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Holy Jalepeno.

Holy Heatstroke Batman! It was muy caliente yesterday (and unless I start ordering food that's the extent of my Spanish. Well that, and donde esta un bano?). However, that didn't stop me. I thought ahead.

When Mr. Grumpybutt took his morning nap yesterday and 3ft was playing his Nintendo DS and no one was watching the television that wasn't even on, it was already getting warm. I normally workout after lunch during Mr. Grumpybutt's afternoon nap and get as much work done as I can during the morning nap. Yesterday, I flipped them and got my workout out of the way first thing.

The only drawback was that I kept feeling like I had to workout all afternoon and had to remind myself I'd already done it. Which, if that's the only drawback, sign me up for morning workouts instead of afternoon ones. :)

I'm also switching my routine up a little bit. For the past two weeks I've been doing cardio 6 days a week. I did this to jump start my new lifestyle. Well now I'm switching it up. I'm going to do cardio 4 days a week (M, W, F, Sat) and I'm going to do Yoga and Strength Training 2 days a week (T and Th) and still take Sundays off. Because not only do I want the weight to come off I want to tone up while I do so.

--Previous Day Tracking --

Exercise - 43 minutes on the Wii Fit -- burning 336 calories. Drank 12 glasses of water. Day 9 of no soda.

Meals:
Breakfast - Cream of Wheat and sliced strawberries
Lunch - tuna salad, Reduced fat Ritz crackers, dill pickle spear
Mid-Afternoon Snack - 1/2 turkey sandwich, pretzels, and a small frozen banana
Dinner - pseudo fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and corn
Evening Snack - 1 cup of Frosted Mini-Wheats and angel food mini-cake

total calories = 1429
total days = 15
total pounds lost = 6.2

No comments: