Sunday, July 11, 2010

And Another One Gone...

Another one gone, another pound bites the dust! (Gotta love Queen!)

So I only lost 1.3lbs this week but my clothes are getting loose so I figure I must be gaining muscle. At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Tomorrow I start training for the 5k so I imagine the pounds will come off a little quicker. But who knows.

Short post today -- Mr. Grumpybutt is needy today and seeing Mommy on the computer trying to blog is making him super grumpy!

--Previous Day Tracking --


Exercise - 47 minutes on the Wii Fit -- burning 317 calories. Drank 12 glasses of water -- day 28 of no soda.

Meals:
Breakfast - eggs, toast, sliced strawberries, blueberries, and sliced frozen bananas
Lunch - Tuna Salad
Mid-Afternoon Snack - 1/2 turkey sandwich, 1 pickle spear, and some pretzels
Dinner - Honey Garlic Chicken Salad
Evening Snack - split a Skinny Cow Caramel Ice Cream Cone w/ 3ft and some Frosted Mini-Wheats (no milk)

total calories = 1284
total days = 33
total pounds lost = 12.6

No comments: