Tuesday, July 6, 2010

No Harm No Foul!

As splurges go, on the fourth, I really didn't do any noticeable damage. Now, I know I can't splurge like that often but when I got on the scale yesterday there was no change in my weight. So, the swimming must have done the trick, or I didn't eat nearly as much as I thought I did, or it wasn't as unhealthy as I thought it was. It's hard to say as I didn't prepare any of the food nor did I have my measuring cups and spoons with me. C'est la vie. It all worked out.

Honestly though, if my scale had shifted and I gained an ounce or two I wouldn't have thought the world was going to end. I am responsible for my own choices of what I put in my mouth. And if I'm going to eat it then by god I'm going to OWN it! (and I owned every delicious bite).

Yesterday I was back on track -- ate my normal goal ranges and worked out (even though I didn't get a chance to until 7:30 last night). I'm still trying to eat the bigger bulk of my calories during the first part of the day but it's hit or miss depending on what I feel like eating. The part I have been nailing is to not have more than 200 calories for my evening snack. Skinny Cow ice cream cones only have 150 calories or a cup of Frosted Mini-Wheats only have 200. Lately it's been the ice cream cones as it's been so terribly hot.

I've also been mixing aerobics, strength training, and yoga everyday so that I keep my workout well rounded and hopefully tone up the flab as I'm losing the fat. My husband did tell me if I got to my goal weight and had a lot of excess skin that he'd get me the cosmetic surgery to get rid of it. (This from the same guy that didn't want to buy me the Wii Fit for Christmas because he didn't want me to think he thought I was fat or unattractive)

*dreamy smile* Could I be any luckier?

--Previous Day Tracking --

Exercise - 48 minutes on the Wii Fit -- burning 390 calories. Drank 12 glasses of water -- day 23 of no soda.

Meals:
Breakfast - scrambled eggs, slice of toast, sliced strawberries, blueberries, and sliced frozen bananas
Lunch - Costco Chicken Caesar Salad w/ my own dressing, no cheese or croutons.
Mid-Afternoon Snack - turkey sandwich, 2 pickle spears, and a Gogurt Simple.
Dinner - 1/2 cup of spaghetti and meat sauce
Evening Snack - banana and Skinny Cow Mint Ice Cream Cone

total calories = 1389
total days = 28
total pounds lost = 11.3

No comments: