Saturday, August 21, 2010

Eureka!

I found something in my house with chocolate in it! We had S'mores Granola Bars buried in the back of the cupboard that I'd forgotten about. I had one last night while 3ft had cookies and milk. It totally satisfied the craving and I didn't feel hungry anymore.

Finally, the chili is gone. After eating it for one meal almost all week, I'm about chili'd out. It's great food -- high in fiber and protein, low in calories. But you can only eat so much of it. I'm sure my husbands glad we finished it last night too. I'm not going to complain too much about it because it was sure nice only heating stuff up instead of cooking every night. Don't get me wrong I love cooking but it's nice to take a break once in awhile.

Short blog today. I'm heading off to Stockton to see my folks and go back to school shopping for 3ft and then we're off to a birthday party barbecue to which I'm supplying the dessert. I'm going to make a Lemon Pudding Cake. I'll be sure to take pictures to torment you all with tomorrow. Wish me luck!

--Previous Day Tracking --

Exercise - "Sweatin' to the Oldies 2"

Healthy Lifestyle - Day 74

Only Water - Day 69

Total Pounds Lost - 25.4

Meals:
Breakfast - bowl of Special K Vanilla Almond and FiberOne Honey Clusters mixed and almond milk
Lunch - Cajun Chicken Sandwich, carrots, and a pickle spear
Mid-Afternoon Snack - 1/2 Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich and a Gogurt Simple
Dinner - Chili and grilled zucchini
Mid-Evening Snack - S'mores Low Fat Granola Bar

Total Day Calories - approx. 1155

No comments: