Sunday, August 22, 2010

Surrounded!

I had a great time yesterday even though I was surrounded by delicious food ALL day long!

Had "brunch" with my parents. I had the most delicious Eggs Benedict. It was called California Eggs Benedict and it was two poached eggs on english muffins with avocado and tomato instead of ham. I got the hollandaise sauce on the side and it was super delicious.

Then my mom and I ditched the boys (3ft, my dad, and my husband) and we took Mr. Grumpybutt with us shopping. Got a ton of stuff for both boys including the go to school supplies for 3ft. He loved all the stuff he got and I loved shopping for it without the "Are we done yet?" of having 3ft with me. I was totally proud of myself. During the excursion my mom got a soda and asked me if I wanted to split it with her. I told her, "No thank you," and got myself a water.

After shopping, Mom dropped me off at my brother-in-laws for the birthday barbecue (which was where my boys were: 3ft and Husband) and I threw together the lemon pudding cake. OMG! It turned out so epically delicious. I forgot my camera otherwise I would've taken a picture of it. It wasn't quite a cake and not quite a pudding. It was totally scrumptious. The food was great. I probably ate too much because I was hungry when I got there and they had delicious appetizers out -- Pita chips and hummus, cranberry cream cheese turkey wraps, and crackers and jalapeno artichoke dip. I think I balanced it out alright since I skipped the potato, only had 2 chicken and vegetable skewers and a small salad.

I didn't weigh a ton this morning so I figure I did pretty good. As a matter of fact, I lost TWO pounds again last week. So I'm pretty stoked about it this morning.

Now, I'm off to Trader Joes to buy raw almonds so I can try my hand at making my own Almond Milk!!!

--Previous Day Tracking --

Exercise - Day Off

Healthy Lifestyle - Day 75

Only Water - Day 70

Total Pounds Lost - 27.3

Meals:
Breakfast - bowl of Special K Vanilla Almond and FiberOne Honey Clusters mixed and almond milk
Lunch - Eggs Benedict but instead of ham w/ avocado and tomato and the Hollandaise sauce on the side
Mid-Afternoon Snack - appetizer turkey wrap, hummus, pita chips, and jalapeno artichoke dip
Dinner - Chicken and vegetable skewers, salad w/ raspberry vinaigrette, and lemon pudding cake w/ sorbet

Total Day Calories - can't hazard a guess

No comments: