Sunday, July 22, 2012

I Almost Forgot...

...but I didn't.

Let's see, a really fast update:

The Hubs picked our horrible movie for Monday Night last night. I'm going to be out of town on Monday. He picked "I Spit On Your Grave". It was by and far the worst movie ever -- not like awesome horrible -- seriously terrible and no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

I've lost 5lbs this week bringing up the grand total to 16. So I'm pretty ecstatic about that.

I'm ditching the Hubs and taking the kids with me and my parents down to San Diego tomorrow til Friday to go to SeaWorld. Heaven help me. Here's hoping I survive the trip. So I don't know how active I'll be next week blogging. I'll have my iPad but when I try to blog on it, it doesn't save any of my paragraph spaces which drives me insane. I'm also going to be eating completely out and hoping that I can at least stay 16lbs total lost.

Wish me luck.

Yesterday's Food

Breakfast:
Oatmeal w/ blueberries
Iced Coffee

Lunch:
BJ's house salad w/ 1000 island dressing and a bowl of Chicken Tortilla soup

Snack:
Apple
tsp of Peanut Butter

Dinner:
Shredded Chicken Taco Salad

No comments: