Thursday, July 19, 2012

So Many Pinterest Ideas...

...so little time.

Grrrr. I have avoided Facebook Apps like a plague because I don't have time for them. When I sit down at the computer I get 10 minutes (and I'm being generous) of time before the chorus of "Mom"'s begin. I swear one day I'm going to change my name and NOT tell my children. And as I work on my computer, when I can squeeze in face time with my beloved, I can't be wasting time doing apps. I'm human after all and who wouldn't rather play than work (and yes I love my job).

But I have succumbed to Pinterest! And have overnight become a DIY crafts and projects JUNKY!! (I blame you Nikki Olson and your incessant babbling about how fabulous it is EVERY TIME I see you and then showing me all these crazy fabulous things! You. Are. The. Devil. She is -- don't let that innocent face fool you.) There are soooooo many things I want to try out.

There's a make your own paint. How fabulous is that for the boys to paint with and so much cheaper than buying it. Added into the fun how much would 4ft love making it and then using it??? Phenomenal, right? I already want to implement things I've seen and I. Don't. Have. Time!

Between 3 kids, my job (and being a stay-at-home Mom which is 24/7 labor of love paid in hugs n kisses), and trying to get back in shape I don't know when I'm going to do any of these projects I'm lusting after. Maybe sleep is overrated? Oh yeah, I hardly get any anyway. My kids are enamored with rising BEFORE the sun.

I think they take the "early bird gets the worm" saying very seriously. And the chanting begins. Yep about 10 minutes.

Yesterday's Food

Breakfast:
1 egg over medium
on 1 slice of Ezekiel 7-grain bread toasted
1/2 a banana
strawberries
blueberries
Iced Coffee

Lunch:
The last of my Italian Wedding Soup w/ barley

Snack:
(hooray I didn't miss it today)
apple
tbs of natural peanut butter

Dinner
Roasted Herb Pork Tenderloin
Big salad w/ oil and vinegar

No comments: