Monday, August 27, 2012

A Little Pampering

I believe in giving yourself rewards and being pampered occasionally. So once a month I treat myself to a pedicure. A gift to myself for surviving the month with the kids, various projects, work, and life-style changes. I love getting pedicures. Love them. I get to sit, kid free, in a massage chair while my feet soak in hot water and then on top of it I get a foot and leg massage with yummy smelling oils and lotions. It's heaven.

Look I have polk-a-dots. I have funky looking feet, I know. 

After getting pedicures, my mom and I went shopping. She found this cool nail art stamp deal called Salon Nails Express. It's an "As Seen On TV" type deal and I'm always skeptical of them. Well Mom got her one and then got one for me too. So last night I got home and watched a lot of You Tube videos because I'd never heard of it before and I wanted to make sure I did it right. Well everyone I watched do it said how great it was so I broke open the package and tried it myself. It was totally fun and turned out pretty good with my cheap polish. I'm going to have to invest in some better stuff.

See the cute little butterfly? Cheap polish is cheap.

Man, I have old lady looking fingers. Nothing like a close up to show off finger wrinkles. I wonder if my toes are that wrinkly looking?

No comments: