Sunday, August 26, 2012

Flowers

I love flowers. I forget how much I love flowers until I get some. They just seem to brighten a room and put a smile on my face every time I look at them. Plus I have this totally awesome Disney vase my Mom got me when 4ft was only a 2ft that I rarely ever get to use -- because I hardly ever get flowers.

Last Monday, my bf, Nikki, got me some flowers because she hearts me. They were beautiful. I stared at them all week and smelled them and had an extra cheerful bounce to my step. Unfortunately as flowers do, they started wilting and dying. So yesterday while I was at Costco I bought another bunch to put in my vase. I decided I deserved it. The husband keeps trying to take credit for them. He bought them blah, blah, blah... Whatever... I picked them out, I put them in the cart, and I swiped my bank card -- not his. I guess technically as he is the main bread winner he DID pay for them but still... He's just trying to take credit for my pretty flowers and the smile they bring to my face. He's a weasel that way.

I was able to save some of the flowers Nikki gave me and add them to the ones I got. Isn't that vase the coolest? I heart me some flowers!

No comments: