Saturday, August 11, 2012

Pasta FTW!

So...

A couple weeks ago I went through a soup phase. All soups all the time at lunch. Did a Veggie Chili soup that I ate on for like a week, then did an Italian Wedding Soup, then a Stir-fry soup.

Lately it's been all about the pasta for lunch. I've got some whole grain noodles and I measure out a half cup and throw on whatever leftovers I have on top of them. One night I had leftover shrimp, yellow squash, and zucchini. So for lunch I tossed that on the noodles, added some fresh grated Parmesan cheese and TA DA a delicious pasta.

I also had leftover meatballs a different night. So I sauteed some spinach with garlic and tossed that with some whole wheat pasta. Added the meatballs and some fresh grated Parm and it was epically delicious!




No comments: