Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Did You Know...

...that talking fast can be a sign of a manic personality?

I know this because the food shrink I talked to today told me I talked way fast and she was a little concerned about it. I assured her, I'm just a speed talker and the more I have to say the faster I say it to keep up with my brain. She looked skeptical but could find no other indicators of that particular problem and deemed that, okay I was just a high revved motor mouth.

Who knew, right?

Shut up, all of you!

Other than that, I've been deemed fairly food healthy and that not only have I implemented the changes that I have to do for the Bariatric surgery that I have in fact embraced them cognitively and that she has no doubt that I will succeed with the surgery and a long-term maintained weight loss.

Yay.

No comments: