Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Protein-Packed Ranch Dip


I've got to be honest, I feel a little silly for posting this recipe because it seems like such a no brainer, but what if it's not? I mean, I've had my sleeve for nearly 8 months now, and this is the first time I've ever thought to do this. Mix ranch dip powder with plain Greek yogurt? Uh yeah, why not? Genius idea, right? Get all the go to protein power of Greek yogurt with the delicious taste of veggie dip with veggies? It's like a vegetable platter on steroids! And let me tell you, it's truly splendiferously delicious. 

This is my new go to dip and the whole family loves it. They don't even know how good for them it is. Insert evil genius laugh here. I love it when that happens.

So... if you knew about this the whole time and you're all like, "Derp, Lisa, ya noodle, I've been making this a hundred years!" why didn't you tell me? We need to talk about our serious lack of communication. And if a light bulb just went off over your head and you're all like, "Lisa, you total gorgeous genius, I never thought of that but how amazing it is you did!" you're totally welcome!


Protein-Packed Ranch Dip

Ingredients 
1 - 17 oz container of plain nonfat Greek yogurt (I used Fage)
1 pack of ranch dip

Directions
1.) Remove an ounce of yogurt from the container. Stir in ranch dip. Voila!
2.) Eat immediately or for better flavor store in fridge for an hour or so. 

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Don't let anyone fool, you are a genius. Will be doing this today.

Unknown said...

Genius!! I had not thought of this, and it is BRILLIANT!!